Despite your best efforts in measuring and picking the correct size, once you receive your items, it's possible they don't fit the way you were hoping. Please follow these guidelines before and after ordering:
1. Sizing chart includes street clothes size that it closely fits. Please use sizing chart to measure your child. If measurements, don't fall within a clear size, please email if you have questions and we can help guide you to the best fit!
2. Once you receive your items, please try on over underwear or another leotard for hygiene purposes. If it fits like a glove-great! It's recommended that you wash before wearing per the care instructions.
3. If the fit is off, please contact us let us know and we can recommend if its best to just go with another size or if a custom size might be needed. Specialized sizing is our specialty!
4. Return the items to us using the return label that we will email to you and we will exchange for the size decided in #3.
5. We do our best to ship orders out correctly and have better consistency than nailing a beam routine in competition, but hey, everyone falls off at some point! Please reach out if we have made a mistake or you have any concerns with your order and we'll get back on the beam and finish as flawlessly as possible.
6. We prefer exchanges over returns and will do everything we can to help you have a positive experience with us. However, if we can't meet your expectations then a refund minus shipping charges, will be provided once we receive the purchased item(s) unused and undamaged.